F A Q
* Where is Pandawa Water World located?
Pandawa Water World is located at Cemara Raya Solo Baru, Sukoharjo, Central
Java, Indonesia. It only takes 5 minutes from Solo city and about
20 minutes from Adi Sumarmo International Airport.
* How much is the admission ticket?
Monday - Friday : IDR 80.000
Saturday - Sunday and public holiday : IDR 100.000
* Does the admission ticket included all attraction?
Yes, it does! The admission ticket is free for all attraction, except for the
bungy jumping. Enjoy your ride for a whole day !!! ^.^
* When does Pandawa Water World open & close?
Pandawa Water World is opened from 10.00am to 6.00pm during Monday to
Friday, and 8.00am to 6.00pm during Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday. You
can enjoy all attraction all day as long as you want...
* Why the colour of water isn't blue?
Pandawa Water World concept is taken from the Heroic Pandawa's Story
which shows the natural situation that's implemented by the beach's colour
such as creamy, light brown and a blend of white and brown for the pool.
* May we bring food and beverage into Pandawa Water World?
No, but don't worry, 5 food courts with various food and beverage